Each week, Almost Millions offers up the best links to make you awesome about being self-employed. Here are our latest articles, as well as some great stuff to buy:
Things To Read.
- Here’s Why People In Their Twenties And Thirties Are Living With Mum And Dad (Buzzfeed / Laura Gallant)
- An AI-Fueled Credit Formula Might Help You Get a Loan (MIT Technology Review / Nanette Byrnes)
- Is Freelancing In A Bubble That’s About To Burst? (Forbes / Larry Alton)
- How Freelance Writers $pend Money (Medium / Matt Gross)
- These Startups Are Ditching the Uber Model and Hiring Full-Time Workers (Backchannel / Miranda Katz)
Things To Buy.
- The GongFu Star Fidget Spinner Toy is *amazing* for stress reduction.
- AmazonBasics Hanging File Folders are an office organization must-have.
- The Takeya Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker will keep you caffeinated and happy.
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy is a must-read about resilience in the sense of loss.